- Delivery cost on total cart value above ZAR1000 is free within South Africa.
- Delivery cost on total cart value below ZAR1000 is ZAR75 within South African borders.
- Our logistic partner CourierIt provides tracking and monitoring of your order from door to door.
- We deliver to all the main centre’s in South Africa, namely Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein.
- Delivery between the main centre’s in South Africa is typically between 2 - 5 working days.
- We deliver during office hours only.
- It is recommended that customers provide us with a business address for delivery, or alternatively a physical address that will be occupied during office hours.
- We allow collection of orders from our office in Sandton Johannesburg
- Delivery will only be expedited once payment has been received and has cleared into our bank account.
African Countries & Rest of the World
- We deliver to major African cities, namely Nairobi, Lagos, Dar es Salaam, Luanda, Harare, Maputo, Windhoek, Lusaka, Accra and Gaborone.
- We deliver to other African counties and cities; however this is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Buyers from Other countries or cities may contact TechTrader via email@example.com to enquire
- Deliveries to African countries and cities will ONLY be done by prior arrangement.
- Buyers must contact TechTrader directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 087 135 2005 to arrange for delivery.
- TechTrader will provide buyers with a delivery quotation for approval, which will be based on delivery to the relevant recipient, prior to any local duties & taxes, which are for the buyers account.
- Should the goods not be cleared on time any further costs will be for the purchasers account, and TechTrader will not be liable for the return costs.
- Orders will only be confirmed and expedited once full payment for goods and delivery has been received and has cleared into our bank account.
- Goods will have been considered to have been successfully delivered once they have reached the recipients nominated clearing agent, whereafter any additional costs for clearing, storage and duties & taxes will be for the buyers account.