In order to become part of our Ambassador Program we need you to tell us a little bit about yourself. Please download and answer the below form, save it and email it back to us. We will be sorting through all the applications in the next week and you will hear from us shortly, if you are successful.
We will give you a call if we believe that you have got what it takes - please make sure that you have researched www.techtrader.co.za before you signup to our program.
- Sell TT Stock - make commission on each sale
- Sell Smart - think of creative ways in order to push sales and infiltrate the market
- Be active on social media - representing the brand and informing others about TT and our devices
- Promote all our social media platforms
- Have a full understanding of what TT does, how it works and what our value offering is
- Know how to navigate our website
- Hand out flyers to people in their area
- Have extensive knowledge on our stock and pricing (we will keep you up to date)
- Read up on all current smartphones and tablets being released to the market
How does commission work?
On the 20th of each month TechTrader Ambassadors are required to send us a list of potential customers that they referred to us (we will provide you with this document). If any of the contact details match our sales records, the ambassador will receive the following commission:
Anything under R3000.00 = R50.00 commission
Anything between R3000.00 - R7000.00 = R100.00 commission
Anything between R7000.00 - R12 000.00 = R150.00 commission
Anthing over R12 000.00 = R200.00 commission
You may only become an ambassador once you have completed the form and heard back from us.
Having troubles signing up?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org